Unfortunately I’m not sure where I got this recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies so cannot state the correct source. But I’ve been using it since I was a young girl and they’re pretty fool proof. I mean, if I can do it then anyone can!
Prep Time : 15 minutes
Bake Time : 15 minutes
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
75g Castor Sugar
150g Self Raising Flour
100g Chocolate Chips
Few Drops of Vanilla Extract
Pinch of Salt
WHAT TO DO
- Preheat over to 160°c and line a tray with baking paper.
- Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla.
- Sift in the flour and salt.
- Add the chocolate and then stir altogether.
- Roll into walnut size balls and bake for approximately fifteen minutes.
- Move to a rack and allow to cool before devouring!
I get around sixteen good size cookies per batch.