Hiya there, Lovelies!
I thought this type of post would be fun and also to provide a quick glance for people to know a bit about me and some of what I write about.
So here are 10 Facts About Me
1. I have three children and five angel babies;
2. I’m a twin mum (two beautiful, fraternal girls);
3. One of my daughters, Little Red, has been on quite a health journey. I continue to write about our ongoing medical investigations, how we cope with it all and updates on her current issues;
Butterfly and Hemi-Vertebrae
Duane Syndrome Type 3
Spasticity in left leg
Hypotonia in right leg
Hoarse voice/reason behind it
Progressive hearing loss
~ Diagnosis ~
4. I’m originally from the middle of England with a mixture of English and Scottish heritage;
5. I live in Newcastle, Australia and I absolutely love it!
6. I’m a natural redhead;
7. I love all things mid-century and always say I was born in the wrong decade!
8. I’ve been married for nine years;
9. I have PCOS;
10. I’m a total Crazy Cat Lady, always have been and always will be
So now you know a bit more about me (if you didn’t know already!). I should also mention that I’m often described as having a bubbly personality with a typical British sense of humour – FACTS!
Thanks for reading and what would your 10 facts be?